Monday, February 12, 2024

Thou shalt not muzzle the ox when he treadeth out the corn

 

Zion and Jerusalem, February 12, 2024


 

It is written if not more, at least twice and I say it as a man: Thou shall not muzzle the ox that threshes the threshing floor. It is the Law and the testimony of apostles and prophets give me to room to lie; and as well as heaven and those that dwell therein are my witnesses.

Thou shalt not muzzle the ox when he treadeth out the corn.

(Old Testament | Deuteronomy 25:4)

For I came not to do my will and to please the ear of men, but to do the will and to please he that sent me, even Jesus Christ who was crucified and resurrected whose voice I have heard and whose word I know. You may know more English or Spanish than me as some of your claim in shameful ignorance, but I bear witness before God, Angels and these witnesses that I have heard the voice of God which sounds like the rolling thunder and the rushing of many waters calling me by name and saying to me. Miguel my son. Yet I am in his service and also in your service threshing the corn and you have cast me out from among you and have threatened me dared to silence my voice in the church of God my father whom you who do not know him even call him your older brother.

Say I these things as a man?  or saith not the law the same also? For it is written in the law of Moses, Thou shalt not muzzle the mouth of the ox that treadeth out the corn.  Doth God take care for oxen? Or saith he it altogether for our sakes?  For our sakes, no doubt, this is written: that he that ploweth should plow in hope; and that he that thresheth in hope should be partaker of his hope.

(New Testament | 1 Corinthians 9:8 - 10)

I hate going to church on Sundays because of the wickedness of the priest who rule the city where I attend church. The Devil has taken hold of the entire Elder’s Quorum and the Sunday School Teachings. And I am there to hear, to renew my covenants with God and to get my orders for the week from the revelation of God. And I hate going into the Elder’s Quorum Class because they are teaching fables and lies that are not supported by the law and the testimony.  Jesus Fortunato, the motherfucker who teaches the class and his drinking buddy Almodovar are out of the way like Janes and Jambres who loved to go into the houses of women laden with sins to dine and smooch with them in their house. And they are teaching the most foul piss and shit excrement as priesthood lectures.  They caused the Church Branch where I previously attend to be closed due to wickedness and apostasy. And Felix Rivera the Branch President is responsible for allowing women to rule over them and for planting those sons of Belial Jesus Fortunato and The Chamaeleon or Salamander Almodovar as teachers because of their smooth and flattering talks.

 And I don’t know where these two parasites and ravenous wolves who do not spare the flock came me from, but they are doing the same yet again; and I fear the Cypress Warden Ward where I now attend is also contaminated with their illegal human excrement. But that is how it is. The Devil is more devilish when respectable. They use mysterious and sophisticated and cursi phrases and themes like “Perspective”” THINK CELESTIALLY or “The Gospel of Jesus Christ is Fabulous” and other bull shit like that have no lawful or scriptural basis to mesmerize our reasoning and keep us in perpetual darkness. And that is well know skid mark of Mystery Babylon, the Whore of all the Earth and the Very Synagogue of Satan and church of the Devil. They are transfiguring the word of God and his gospel which is plain and precious into mind blowing fables, sensational stories, and old wives’ tales and soap operas. And when I call it, for it is my duty to God and to them, they get mad at me, cast me out, silence me and persecute me. And by so doing they are not only violating God’s commandments by muzzling the oxen that thresh the corn, but violating sound constitutional law by forbidding me to worship in the house of God according to my own beliefs and the dictates of my own conscience. And this illegal shit and pissing has to stop or else God will destroy them as he did to ELI the ancient House Priest and his Temple Maid fucking sons, Ophni and Phinehas. And I am here to expose them by name and location to the destroying angels for this shit has happened for way too long, even since 2005 when they first censored me for doing what God commanded me to do.

They even took me away from church, from a public meeting with violence to be taken to a psychiatric hospital for some form of legal intervention. And that was the second time. The first time they called the police on me and gave them a letter like this that I had strictly written for them and it had dreadful and an apocalyptic prayer language that only they could understand. And as a result, they fucked my whole life for they unleashed a sequence of events that landed me in jail and precipitated upon a great many people an apocalyptic downfall shortly thereafter. They even sent me over one hundred lawyers from the Church Law Firm McConkie to try to restrain me but they failed.  The culprits were and still are at large. It was the Warden, even the Stake President of the Lakeland Florida Stake at the time whose name if Karl Sweeney and his police thugs, one of which Was President Hanson Peterson and one of which is Felix Rivera, the then president of the dissolved Loma Verde branch in the Lakeland Florida Stake of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.  Hanson suffered an ominous death as he was overrun and trampled over by a trailer on a road trip.

And while I was fucked in the ass or in secret by them, they were kept in service and promoted to higher offices. Even to the office of Mission Presidents.  Yet before any of that happened, on the very day poisoned me with high caliber psychotropic drugs or else they will call children and families and take my children, I asked God to avenge me of my adversaries and two weeks later the whole church was decapitated and the church prophet or the Priest of Elkenah or Hinkley who was as heavy as Eli when he fell, was dead. And it is because they tried with filthy hands to steady the arch of God by stretching forth their puny arm to attack me.   But that is not the end. Later on, they plotted to fuck me more through my own wife and I landed in jail for 29 days for a crime of violence I never committed or just for parroting offensive words.

Yet, they were not happy. The same shit happened with the successor of Karl Sweeney, the God damned lawyer and Stake President William Bailey the Third who took away my church privileges and blessings through Felix Rivera without a forma church trial, for this is how these corrupt secret combinations of priests work against the saints of God.  Even though all debts if any are paid off every seven years as per the laws of God, these corrupt motherfuckers kept me in bondage, they used my own family against me by trying to displace me from them and from the church but it was them who were displaced and not me. I was peaceful and respectful before I met them, but after I went into their prisons of darkness, they mad of me an angry and disrespectful beast. To me, despite their callings in the church and the prestige and reverence they get, they are nothing but broken vessels that carry no eaters, passing clouds and old rages destined for the fire.  God turned my heart against them and I cannot even respect their whoring mother. And blessed is he that crushes their children against the wall. They are as bad as Eli and his children. They make of us who try to enter into the kingdom of heaven twice children of hell. 

But it did not stop there. The next Stake President and cock sucking coward, David Thomsen, the Current Stake President, kept the culture of priestcraft alive. They are quick to kiss the prophet’s ass but they are not ministers of God but of hell. They accused me of lying to them for having taken another wife against their will and for refusing to leave her. They lied to me with intent to deceive. They even tried to take her temple blessing and sent my privates to other Bishops and stake presidents to fuck her and to fuck me, but it failed, for they had no jurisdiction to touch the true saints and servants of God and they did not do it to help, but to destroy.  I am more worthy than their virgin mother to enter the temple and yet, they and their filthy pigs, temple pissers and shiter have access to the temple of God, but I whose right it is for I am the cleaner of the altars of the LORD’s house. 

Yesterday, I was sitting down, waiting and pondering at the great apostasy in our little ward and suddenly, a stake counselor to the Stake Presidency approached me, his name is Homero Valenzuela, he shook my hand and threatened me and told me to leave and not come to church for my commentaries were not welcomed. He did not even hear what I heard, but the ward secretary complained against me. And even if he has head me, it was for standing firm in the faith and saying among other things that the word PERSPECTIVE is not a doctrine of Jesus Christ, his gospel or the church. That those who give talks and teach us without backing up their discourses or talks and teachings with the law and the testimony do not have any light in them. And since I did not want to argue with them, I got up and left the meeting. They got offended at me as Laman and Lemuel were offended at Nephi. And I am under covenant with God not with them to defend truth and virtue. Like the Priest and High Priests hated the Christ when he was among them, likewise I am hated among my own. But I am justified before my God for so it is written of them:

 


To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.

(Old Testament | Isaiah 8:20)

Wo unto the wicked, for they shall perish; for the reward of their hands shall be upon them! And my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them.  O my people, they who lead thee cause thee to err and destroy the way of thy paths.

The Lord standeth up to plead, and standeth to judge the people.

 The Lord will enter into judgment with the ancients of his people and the princes thereof; for ye have eaten up the vineyard and the spoil of the poor in your houses…

(Book of Mormon | 2 Nephi 13:11 - 14)

And for this and other reasons, I withdraw my hand of support to all of them, including the seventies, apostles and prophets of the church until justice is served and righteousness is given to me, for as I live, and as God lives, I was promised by God himself that I will be given righteousness for I continue to be true and faithful to God in all things and they know it. I take my Orders from Jesus Christ, from Joseph Smith, from Brigham Young and the Presiding Patriarchs and not from any of the lesser gods of the church after them.  You may cast me out of the church of my father, but you can never cast me out of the church of the first born.

There is a new sheriff in town. I am now the Presiding Bishop of your souls motherfuckers and I am under strict order and charge by God and I am obliged to put all enemies of the son of God under his foot. For concerning you whom I rebuke it is said:

Them that sin rebuke before all, that others also may fear.

 I charge thee before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, and the elect angels, that thou observe these things without preferring one before another, doing nothing by partiality.

Lay hands suddenly on no man, neither be partaker of other men's sins: keep thyself pure.  Drink no longer water, but use a little wine for thy stomach's sake and thine often infirmities. Some men's sins are open beforehand, going before to judgment; and some men they follow after.

Likewise also the good works of some are manifest beforehand; and they that are otherwise cannot be hid.

(New Testament | 1 Timothy 5:20 - 25)

You not only sinned against me but committed the sin of PRIESTCRAFT by commanding me to leave the church, not to speak and by coercing me with all your extorsions. You have lost your priesthood power and authority for you have broken the laws of God, of the land and of the church for in the book of commandments also known as Doctrine and Covenants that deals with the affairs and government of the church. You have committed a great sin by not enquiring of God in earnest prayer and for not conducting the meetings in the church in accordance with his spirit, but in accordance with written scripts, manuals and truthless talks. As priests called and appointed you should have known better instead of walking in darkness at noonday. No priest out there inside or outside the church will teach you the things I am teaching you all here today.  I have been attending church since 2007 trying to make reconciliation, but it is you who are the perpetrators who are not reconciling and for this reason I am here yet again.  I know my rights and my standing with God and no true saint have I ever offended. For THE LORD HAS SPOKEN IT and so it is written:


 

HEARKEN, O ye people of my church; for verily I say unto you that these things were spoken unto you for your profit and learning. But notwithstanding those things which are written, it always has been given to the elders of my church from the beginning, and ever shall be, to conduct all meetings as they are directed and guided by the Holy Spirit.

Nevertheless ye are commanded never to cast any one out from your public meetings, which are held before the world. Ye are also commanded not to cast any one who belongeth to the church out of your sacrament meetings; nevertheless, if any have trespassed, let him not partake until he makes reconciliation.

And again I say unto you, ye shall not cast any out of your sacrament meetings who are earnestly seeking the kingdom—I speak this concerning those who are not of the church. And again I say unto you, concerning your confirmation meetings, that if there be any that are not of the church, that are earnestly seeking after the kingdom, ye shall not cast them out.

(Doctrine and Covenants | Section 46:1 - 6)

For, verily I say that the rebellious are not of the blood of Ephraim, wherefore they shall be plucked out.

 Behold, I, the Lord, have made my church in these last days like unto a judge sitting on a hill, or in a high place, to judge the nations.

For it shall come to pass that the inhabitants of Zion shall judge all things pertaining to Zion.  And liars and hypocrites shall be proved by them, and they who are not apostles and prophets shall be known. And even the bishop, who is a judge, and his counselors, if they are not faithful in their stewardships shall be condemned, and others shall be planted in their stead.

For, behold, I say unto you that Zion shall flourish, and the glory of the Lord shall be upon her;  And she shall be an ensign unto the people, and there shall come unto her out of every nation under heaven.  And the day shall come when the nations of the earth shall tremble because of her, and shall fear because of her terrible ones.  The Lord hath spoken it.  Amen.

(Doctrine and Covenants | Section 64:36 - 43)

If you break God’s commandments as noted above, sooner or later you will come across somebody that will not have compassion upon you and that person will destroy the church by leading it to the brink of hell due to apostasy.  You don’t have to fear me, though I am angry with you, I am not here to destroy you or to accuse you before the judge. And the culprits are the pack of ravenous wolves, the intellectuals, the lawyers and judges of this people. And one of these days you may get a Bald Ramses or a Judas as a prophet who is going to bind you with the inextricable chains of hell for both your temporal and eternal destruction. For all is NOT WELL in Zion, and of this it is also written:


  Many false churches shall be built up in the last days—They shall teach false and vain and foolish doctrines—Apostasy shall abound because of false teachers—The devil shall rage in the hearts of men—He shall teach all manner of false doctrines. About 559–545 B.C.

AND now, behold, my brethren, I have spoken unto you, according as the Spirit hath constrained me; wherefore, I know that they must surely come to pass.

And the things which shall be written out of the book shall be of great worth unto the children of men, and especially unto our seed, which is a remnant of the house of Israel.

For it shall come to pass in that day that the churches which are built up, and not unto the Lord, when the one shall say unto the other: Behold, I, I am the Lord's; and the others shall say: I, I am the Lord's; and thus shall every one say that hath built up churches, and not unto the Lord—

And they shall contend one with another; and their priests shall contend one with another, and they shall teach with their learning, and deny the Holy Ghost, which giveth utterance. And they deny the power of God, the Holy One of Israel; and they say unto the people: Hearken unto us, and hear ye our precept; for behold there is no God today, for the Lord and the Redeemer hath done his work, and he hath given his power unto men;

Behold, hearken ye unto my precept; if they shall say there is a miracle wrought by the hand of the Lord, believe it not; for this day he is not a God of miracles; he hath done his work. Yea, and there shall be many which shall say: Eat, drink, and be merry, for tomorrow we die; and it shall be well with us.

And there shall also be many which shall say: Eat, drink, and be merry; nevertheless, fear God—he will justify in committing a little sin; yea, lie a little, take the advantage of one because of his words, dig a pit for thy neighbor; there is no harm in this; and do all these things, for tomorrow we die; and if it so be that we are guilty, God will beat us with a few stripes, and at last we shall be saved in the kingdom of God.

Yea, and there shall be many which shall teach after this manner, false and vain and foolish doctrines, and shall be puffed up in their hearts, and shall seek deep to hide their counsels from the Lord; and their works shall be in the dark.

And the blood of the saints shall cry from the ground against them. Yea, they have all gone out of the way; they have become corrupted.

Because of pride, and because of false teachers, and false doctrine, their churches have become corrupted, and their churches are lifted up; because of pride they are puffed up.

They rob the poor because of their fine sanctuaries; they rob the poor because of their fine clothing; and they persecute the meek and the poor in heart, because in their pride they are puffed up.

They wear stiff necks and high heads; yea, and because of pride, and wickedness, and abominations, and whoredoms, they have all gone astray save it be a few, who are the humble followers of Christ; nevertheless, they are led, that in many instances they do err because they are taught by the precepts of men.

O the wise, and the learned, and the rich, that are puffed up in the pride of their hearts, and all those who preach false doctrines, and all those who commit whoredoms, and pervert the right way of the Lord, wo, wo, wo be unto them, saith the Lord God Almighty, for they shall be thrust down to hell!

Wo unto them that turn aside the just for a thing of naught and revile against that which is good, and say that it is of no worth!  For the day shall come that the Lord God will speedily visit the inhabitants of the earth; and in that day that they are fully ripe in iniquity they shall perish.

 But behold, if the inhabitants of the earth shall repent of their wickedness and abominations they shall not be destroyed, saith the Lord of Hosts.

But behold, that great and abominable church, the whore of all the earth, must tumble to the earth, and great must be the fall thereof.

For the kingdom of the devil must shake, and they which belong to it must needs be stirred up unto repentance, or the devil will grasp them with his everlasting chains, and they be stirred up to anger, and perish;

2For behold, at that day shall he rage in the hearts of the children of men, and stir them up to anger against that which is good.

And others will he pacify, and lull them away into carnal security, that they will say: All is well in Zion; yea, Zion prospereth, all is well—and thus the devil cheateth their souls, and leadeth them away carefully down to hell.

And behold, others he flattereth away, and telleth them there is no hell; and he saith unto them: I am no devil, for there is none—and thus he whispereth in their ears, until he grasps them with his awful chains, from whence there is no deliverance.

Yea, they are grasped with death, and hell; and death, and hell, and the devil, and all that have been seized therewith must stand before the throne of God, and be judged according to their works, from whence they must go into the place prepared for them, even a lake of fire and brimstone, which is endless torment.

Therefore, wo be unto him that is at ease in Zion!

 Wo be unto him that crieth: All is well!

Yea, wo be unto him that hearkeneth unto the precepts of men, and denieth the power of God, and the gift of the Holy Ghost!

Yea, wo be unto him that saith: We have received, and we need no more!

 And in fine, wo unto all those who tremble, and are angry because of the truth of God!  For behold, he that is built upon the rock receiveth it with gladness; and he that is built upon a sandy foundation trembleth lest he shall fall.

 Wo be unto him that shall say: We have received the word of God, and we need no more of the word of God, for we have enough!

For behold, thus saith the Lord God: I will give unto the children of men line upon line, precept upon precept, here a little and there a little; and blessed are those who hearken unto my precepts, and lend an ear unto my counsel, for they shall learn wisdom; for unto him that receiveth I will give more; and from them that shall say, We have enough, from them shall be taken away even that which they have.

Cursed is he that putteth his trust in man, or maketh flesh his arm, or shall hearken unto the precepts of men, save their precepts shall be given by the power of the Holy Ghost.

Wo be unto the Gentiles, saith the Lord God of Hosts!  For notwithstanding I shall lengthen out mine arm unto them from day to day, they will deny me; nevertheless, I will be merciful unto them, saith the Lord God, if they will repent and come unto me; for mine arm is lengthened out all the day long, saith the Lord God of Hosts.

 


  Many gentiles shall reject the Book of Mormon—They shall say: We need no more Bible—The Lord speaks to many nations—He will judge the world out of the books thus written. About 559–545 B.C.

BUT behold, there shall be many—at that day when I shall proceed to do a marvelous work among them, that I may remember my covenants which I have made unto the children of men, that I may set my hand again the second time to recover my people, which are of the house of Israel;

And also, that I may remember the promises which I have made unto thee, Nephi, and also unto thy father, that I would remember your seed; and that the words of your seed should proceed forth out of my mouth unto your seed; and my words shall hiss forth unto the ends of the earth, for a standard unto my people, which are of the house of Israel; And because my words shall hiss forth—many of the Gentiles shall say: A Bible!  A Bible!  We have got a Bible, and there cannot be any more Bible.

But thus saith the Lord God: O fools, they shall have a Bible; and it shall proceed forth from the Jews, mine ancient covenant people.  And what thank they the Jews for the Bible which they receive from them?  Yea, what do the Gentiles mean?  Do they remember the travails, and the labors, and the pains of the Jews, and their diligence unto me, in bringing forth salvation unto the Gentiles?

O ye Gentiles, have ye remembered the Jews, mine ancient covenant people?  Nay; but ye have cursed them, and have hated them, and have not sought to recover them.  But behold, I will return all these things upon your own heads; for I the Lord have not forgotten my people.

Thou fool, that shall say: A Bible, we have got a Bible, and we need no more Bible.  Have ye obtained a Bible save it were by the Jews?

Know ye not that there are more nations than one?  Know ye not that I, the Lord your God, have created all men, and that I remember those who are upon the isles of the sea; and that I rule in the heavens above and in the earth beneath; and I bring forth my word unto the children of men, yea, even upon all the nations of the earth?

Wherefore murmur ye, because that ye shall receive more of my word?  Know ye not that the testimony of two nations is a witness unto you that I am God, that I remember one nation like unto another?  Wherefore, I speak the same words unto one nation like unto another.  And when the two nations shall run together the testimony of the two nations shall run together also.

And I do this that I may prove unto many that I am the same yesterday, today, and forever; and that I speak forth my words according to mine own pleasure.  And because that I have spoken one word ye need not suppose that I cannot speak another; for my work is not yet finished; neither shall it be until the end of man, neither from that time henceforth and forever.

Wherefore, because that ye have a Bible ye need not suppose that it contains all my words; neither need ye suppose that I have not caused more to be written.

For I command all men, both in the east and in the west, and in the north, and in the south, and in the islands of the sea, that they shall write the words which I speak unto them; for out of the books which shall be written I will judge the world, every man according to their works, according to that which is written.

For behold, I shall speak unto the Jews and they shall write it; and I shall also speak unto the Nephites and they shall write it; and I shall also speak unto the other tribes of the house of Israel, which I have led away, and they shall write it; and I shall also speak unto all nations of the earth and they shall write it.

And it shall come to pass that the Jews shall have the words of the Nephites, and the Nephites shall have the words of the Jews; and the Nephites and the Jews shall have the words of the lost tribes of Israel; and the lost tribes of Israel shall have the words of the Nephites and the Jews.

 And it shall come to pass that my people, which are of the house of Israel, shall be gathered home unto the lands of their possessions; and my word also shall be gathered in one.  And I will show unto them that fight against my word and against my people, who are of the house of Israel, that I am God, and that I covenanted with Abraham that I would remember his seed forever.

(Book of Mormon | 2 Nephi 28:Heading - 29:14)

They may know more English and Spanish or even  more Hebrew than me, like the doctors of the law against Jesus Christ contended. but neither of those is the language of prayer and of heaven which I speak. The Spirit of God, prayer and supplication is my Language.  And I cry from the very put of hell where my own brothers have placed me. And the desert of affliction is my habitation. I drink my own bitter waters and eat the bread of affliction more often that I desire.  My soul id rent and grieved day and night as I I pay for sins I did not commit and I am constantly punished for the peace of others. Therefore, let God judge between me and them my enemies, and may HE bless them and reward their good works. 

They who hate me have dealt treacherously with me, the chiefs attacked me and hated me, they tried to break my spirit, but my arm which has been strengthened by my God has remained strong, yet I have been counted among the mentally infirm and with the wicked I have been numbered. The steps of Him who is my teacher I follow, even thought I have never set a foot where he lived and his sandal trod.  It is hard for me to kick against the prick, but it is harder for them to crash against this pillar of bronze., for they will be broken into pieces. And if this column were to fall upon them, it will grind them into dust and ashes for D&C 85 still applies to me from beginning to end and also to them at the end where the prophet of God spoke of me and not of himself when he said:

 


Yea, thus saith the still small voice, which whispereth through and pierceth all things, and often times it maketh my bones to quake while it maketh manifest, saying:

And it shall come to pass that I, the Lord God, will send one mighty and strong, holding the scepter of power in his hand, clothed with light for a covering, whose mouth shall utter words, eternal words; while his bowels shall be a fountain of truth, to set in order the house of God, and to arrange by lot the inheritances of the saints whose names are found, and the names of their fathers, and of their children, enrolled in the book of the law of God;

While that man, who was called of God and appointed, that putteth forth his hand to steady the ark of God, shall fall by the shaft of death, like as a tree that is smitten by the vivid shaft of lightning.

And all they who are not found written in the book of remembrance shall find none inheritance in that day, but they shall be cut asunder, and their portion shall be appointed them among unbelievers, where are wailing and gnashing of teeth.

 These things I say not of myself; therefore, as the Lord speaketh, he will also fulfil.

And they who are of the High Priesthood, whose names are not found written in the book of the law, or that are found to have apostatized, or to have been cut off from the church, as well as the lesser priesthood, or the members, in that day shall not find an inheritance among the saints of the Most High;

Therefore, it shall be done unto them as unto the children of the priest, as will be found recorded in the second chapter and sixty-first and second verses of Ezra.

(Doctrine and Covenants | Section 85:6 - 12)

As a Person trained by God himself in the affairs of his church and kingdom even at a young age, these things I declare humbly, boldly and nobly and I do so, in the presence of God, angels and these witnesses as one having authority, not by way of commandment or the priesthood, not in the authority of the son of God or the Church, but in the authority of Elohim, our Father in heaven, the greatest of all, amen.

You have been served and also warned and forewarned in the name of Jesus Christ by a servant in his own hand.

Miguel Angel Tinoco Rodriguez

                                                                           200812345 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Verily, verily, I say unto you, thus hath the Father commanded me—

  Zion and Jerusalem, February 17, 2024 Verily, verily, I say unto you, thus hath the Father commanded me—that I should give unto this peo...